Broadleaf is a 8(a) Native Hawaiian Owned (NHO) small business. We have significant contracting advantages compared to other 8(a) and small business firms.
Broadleaf Contracting Advantages
- Faster procurement via Alpha contracting. Prior to a solicitation contracting officers can work jointly with Broadleaf to reduce procurement time and streamline the contract process.
- Cannot protest awards. Awards to Broadleaf, Inc. cannot be protested; 13 CFR 124.517(a)
- No contract ceiling. No ceiling on the amount you can sole source to Broadleaf, Inc.; 13 CFR 124.506(b)(2)
- Meet your 8(a) and Small Business Goals. Contracting with Broadleaf, Inc. will satisfy DoD’s 8(a) and small business contracting goals; 13 CFR 124.110(c)
- 5% incentive bonus for Primes. Prime contractors who subcontract with Broadleaf can receive an incentive bonus of 5% of the subcontract award; DFARS 252.226-7001
Federal customers can issue a sole source contract to Broadleaf by following these simple steps.
Sole Source / Direct-Award How to
- Send an 8(a) Offer Letter to our Richmond SBA contact at RDOfferLetters@sba.gov
- Wait to receive the SBA’s Letter of Approval (approximately 3 days)
- Send Request for Proposal to Broadleaf
- Broadleaf submits proposal
- Award the Sole Source contract to Broadleaf