Broadleaf Contracting Advantages
Broadleaf is a 8(a) Native Hawaiian Owned (NHO) small business. We have significant contracting advantages compared to other 8(a) and small business firms.
- Faster procurement via Alpha contracting. Prior to a solicitation contracting officers can work jointly with Broadleaf to reduce procurement time and streamline the contract process.
- Awards to Broadleaf cannot be protested. Awards to Broadleaf cannot be protested; 13 CFR 124.517(a)
- No contract ceiling. No ceiling on the amount you can sole source to Broadleaf; 13 CFR 124.506(b)(2)
- Meet your 8(a) and Small Business Goals. Contracting with Broadleaf will satisfy 8(a) and small business contracting goals; 13 CFR 124.110(c)
Direct Award How-to
Federal customers can issue a sole source contract to Broadleaf by following these simple steps.
- Send an 8(a) Offer Letter to our Richmond SBA contact at RDOfferLetters@sba.gov
- Wait to receive the SBA’s Letter of Approval (approximately 3 days)
- Send Request for Proposal (RFP) to Broadleaf
- Broadleaf submits proposal
- Award the Sole Source contract to Broadleaf