Small Business Certifications
On June 10th 2016 Broadleaf became an SBA certified 8(a) Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned small business. Our 8(a) exit date is June 10th 2025.
Quality Improvement Certifications
In September 2018, Broadleaf was appraised for Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 for Development. CMMI models are collections of best practices that help organizations improve their processes. The models are developed with input from industry, government, and the Software Engineering Institute (SEI).
In September 2018, Broadleaf was appraised for Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 for Services. CMMI models are collections of best practices that help organizations improve their processes.
CMMI Benefits include:
- Defined Organizational Processes that are tailored to our Client’s Projects
- Decreased costs to fix software defects
- Increased accuracy when developing schedules and costs
- Greater productivity
- Increased customer satisfaction
Broadleaf is ISO 9001:2008 certified. ISO 9001 certification ensures that the Quality Management Systems that are adopted, work to improve the business and are not just a set of procedures that your employees will find hard to manage.
ISO 9001:2008 Benefits include:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction. International Standards help improve quality, enhance customer satisfaction.
- Cost savings. International Standards help optimise operations and therefore improve the bottom line