March 31st 2018, Broadleaf was awarded a prime contract at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD to provide Assessment & Authorization (A&A) Support Services as a Security Control Assessor – Validator (SCA-V) team in support of the Assessment phase of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Department of Defense (DoD) information systems. Broadleaf will support the US Army CECOM SEC Services Directorate, Infrastructure Division, Cyber Security Branch.
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Office
- Broadleaf wins re-compete with the Air Mobility Command (AMC)
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Laboratory
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Broadleaf was awarded the Navy’s Seaport NxG Multiple Award Contract