January 29th 2018, Broadleaf was awarded a prime contract at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD to provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Support Services for the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) Software Engineering Center (SEC) Command, Control and Communications – Tactical (C3T) and Enterprise Information Systems (EIS)(C3T-EIS) Directorates.
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Office
- Broadleaf wins re-compete with the Air Mobility Command (AMC)
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Laboratory
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Broadleaf was awarded the Navy’s Seaport NxG Multiple Award Contract