January 17th 2018, Broadleaf was awarded a prime contract at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD to provide Business Process Reengineering, Software Development, and Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) analysts for the U.S. Army Communications Electronics Command (CECOM) Software Engineering Center (SEC), Engineering Services Division (ESD).
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Office
- Broadleaf wins re-compete with the Air Mobility Command (AMC)
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Laboratory
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Broadleaf was awarded the Navy’s Seaport NxG Multiple Award Contract