November 11th 2017, Broadleaf was awarded a prime contract with the Norfolk Navy Shipyard (NNSY) at Norfolk VA to provide personal services supporting Code 410’s Non-Nuclear and Nuclear branches in their mission to provide contracting support to Norfolk Naval Shipyard (NNSY).
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Office
- Broadleaf wins re-compete with the Air Mobility Command (AMC)
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Laboratory
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Broadleaf was awarded the Navy’s Seaport NxG Multiple Award Contract