September 27th 2017, Broadleaf was awarded a prime contract with the 7th Signal Command (Theater) at Fort Gordon GA to provide various Cybersecurity and Designated Approving Authority (DAA/AO)/Authorizing Official (AO) related functions and tasks of the Command’s Cybersecurity Branch and Change Management Branch.
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Office
- Broadleaf wins re-compete with the Air Mobility Command (AMC)
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Laboratory
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Broadleaf was awarded the Navy’s Seaport NxG Multiple Award Contract