August 3rd 2017, Broadleaf was awarded a prime contract with the New Hampshire National Guard to provide Care Coordination services across the State. This program includes direct care, indirect care, clinical care, personal financial care, community capacity building, and outreach to military units for National Guardsmen, Reservists, and Active Duty Service Members and their Families who live and work in the State of New Hampshire.
- Broadleaf was awarded the Navy’s Seaport NxG Multiple Award Contract
- Broadleaf achieves ISO 27001:2013 certification
- Broadleaf achieves ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Broadleaf achieves CMMI Level 3 for Development and CMMI Level 3 for Services
- Broadleaf was recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing businesses