August 3rd 2017, Broadleaf was awarded a prime contract with the New Hampshire National Guard to provide Care Coordination services across the State. This program includes direct care, indirect care, clinical care, personal financial care, community capacity building, and outreach to military units for National Guardsmen, Reservists, and Active Duty Service Members and their Families who live and work in the State of New Hampshire.
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Office
- Broadleaf wins re-compete with the Air Mobility Command (AMC)
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Laboratory
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Broadleaf was awarded the Navy’s Seaport NxG Multiple Award Contract