September 30th 2016, Broadleaf was awarded a prime contract with the Army National Guard Bureau’s Grants & Cooperative Agreements (CA) program. The CA Program is an assistance program through which funds are provided by the Federal Government to the states with the primary purpose to equip and train the state’s National Guard for rapid and seamless integration with the Federal armed forces when necessary. Our staff provide training to Federal and State personnel at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Office
- Broadleaf wins re-compete with the Air Mobility Command (AMC)
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Laboratory
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Broadleaf was awarded the Navy’s Seaport NxG Multiple Award Contract