Broadleaf, Inc. was certified as an 8(a) Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned small business on June 10th 2016. We are excited to join the program and believe this will assist Broadleaf continue to grow and allow us to continue to contribute to our NHO and its mission to support Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) in the Hawaiian Islands.
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Office
- Broadleaf wins re-compete with the Air Mobility Command (AMC)
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Laboratory
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Broadleaf was awarded the Navy’s Seaport NxG Multiple Award Contract