Broadleaf, Inc. became a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business in January of 2015. We are excited and happy to join the NHO family. Our NHO is designed to support the Hawaiian community in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM). STEM initiatives align directly with our core competencies and we are excited to assist the NHO in supporting the Hawaiian Islands.
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Office
- Broadleaf wins re-compete with the Air Mobility Command (AMC)
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with the Army Research Laboratory
- Broadleaf was awarded a contract with Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Broadleaf was awarded the Navy’s Seaport NxG Multiple Award Contract